9 Brilliant Quotes from Johnny Depp


These astonishing quotes are compelling evidence that he deserves our love and appreciation...


 1) "When kids hit one year old, it's like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold onto them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit."

 2) "The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured".That kind of thing.''

3) "If you love two people at the same time, choose the second; cause if you really loved the first, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

4) “If someone were to harm my family or a friend or somebody I love, I would eat them. I might end up in jail for 500 years, but I would eat them.”

5) “We're all damaged in our own way. Nobody's perfect. I think we're all somewhat screwy. Every single one of us.”

 6) “My daughter was asked by a little old lady in a London hotel restaurant what her daddy did. She answered, “He’s a pirate” - I was very proud of that answer.”

 7) “I don't care. I'm just gonna smoke. I'm just gonna totally smoke. I'll finish these, go to the store and get a brand new pack, smoke the shit out of that one.”

8) “Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.” Well, he is just hilarious! We can sum up the main theory of life by his quote, "Just keep moving forward and don't give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.”

Comments

Popular Posts